BENY Smart PEN – 7.4kW, Socket Type2
BENY Smart EV Charger With PEN Fault Detection – 32A, 7kW, Type2 Socket
BENY EV Charger – 32A, 7KW EV CHARGER 1-PHASE HOME CHARGING STATION WITH SOCKET, PEN FAULT DETECTION, MOBILE APP
“Build-in with overvoltage and under-voltage protection, over-current protection, over temperature protection, imperfect earth detection, CP abnormal signal protection and type A + DC 6mA for Europe standard.”
Operating temperature range: -25 ℃ ~ +55 ℃
With temperature sensor build-in important areas for fire protection.
With leakage test function, ensure the normal operation of leakage protection.
“The charger has a function of automatic reset after troubleshooting. That means when a charger stops working when an anomaly is detected, the charger will periodically self-check whether the anomaly is eliminated. The charger will start to work automatically after ensure the anomaly has been eliminated.”
With PEN Fault Detection (see below)
With Smart Mobile Application
- Product Warranty 3 Years
- Easy for cable storage.
- The ramp-down stop current charging mode protects the EV batteries.
- The EV charger can be wall-mounted or pile mounted. There are three wiring ways for the EV charger, bottom entry wiring, Top entry wiring and rear entry wiring. You will need to install the wiring box to make top entry wiring.
- RFID card or auto-start charging for option.
- Rated charging current can be set according to different home load conditions.
- With lightning protection ensure personal safety.
- Standard: EN IEC 61851-1 IEC 61851-21-2
- Certificate: CE/UKCA